Specialized Warehousing for Specialized Customers
With 400,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space in three locations, we offer a specialized warehousing service to a small number of key accounts.
This contract style, dedicated approach, suits customers who need a significant portion of our facility at any given time. Located in Eastern Ontario, our facility is ideally situated to serve both Ontario and Quebec markets. We specialize in dry goods and industrial product and have standard racking and various tow motor types to serve customers’ various requirements.
From a technology standpoint, we provide warehousing management and inventory control software and can also incorporate individual customer’s operating procedures including hand-held scanning technology.
- Heated storage
- Segregated product storage
- Temporary or long-term storage
- Racked space available
- Quick access to international routes
- 24-hour security/fire system
- Container loading & unloading
- Just-in-Time Delivery
- Weekend and evening service
- Warehouse management system
- Third-party warehousing
- Experienced and licensed lift drivers
- Sixteen loading/unloading docks
- Rail spur line to building
- CN shunting available
- Light assembly
Kriska delivers truckload commodities to every Canadian community within an hour of the highway from Windsor to Quebec City.
We specialise in covered car transport, enclosed car transport and international car transport.
Our Logistics team manages freight with assets across the Kriska Transportation Group and with select partner carriers across North America.