Your Temperature Sensitive Freight is Under Complete Control
When you ship Kriska, our temperature control division has the equipment and expertise to ensure your truckload shipments get where they’re going, at the temperature specified and are signed off without exception at their final destination.
Whether your product requires ambient, cool, frozen, or “Protect from Freezing" (during Canada’s harsh winter months), the professionals at Kriska are experienced in all aspects of temperature controlled service. We keep your product safe by utilizing:
- Heated storage
- Segregated product storage
- Temporary or long-term storage
- Late model, well maintained equipment
- Excellent coverage with a specialization on the corridor between Windsor and Quebec City and between corridor points and the North East States
- Late model 53’ trailers equipped with the latest in temperature control technology
- A highly trained operations team who follow shipments from origin to destination
- Professional transport operators who are fluent in all aspects of climate-controlled transportation
- All drivers hold TWIC cards
- Drivers who are all FAST and CSA approved to avoid unnecessary delays at the border
Kriska delivers truckload commodities to every Canadian community within an hour of the highway from Windsor to Quebec City.
Our Logistics team manages freight with assets across the Kriska Transportation Group and with select partner carriers across North America.
We operate over 400,000 sq. ft. of secure warehouse space in 3 locations including a direct rail spur line to accommodate containers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.